2010年9月27日 星期一

26/9/2010 (Sunday) Blissful night

Finally, I had decided to announce my relationship to my besties. Yet, they blamed on me saying that they had been waiting me to announce for a long time. Sorry guys, even myself, also cant accept the fact that I'm in a relationship currently. I had took a long time to make myself believe that I'm not in a dream but in real life. I wondered is it I took too long time than any other else? As until now, I still cant believe. Have to keep on reminding myself once I wake up everyday. =(

I didn't tell them how's the detail of your confession. Just made a deal with chinn. We will be having a pillow talk, exchange the details. That will be funny and enjoyable I think. ^^ In fact, I feel like sharing with them. Yet, you were so shy to let others know, no choice, I have to keep as a secret. =P

They said they cant accept this fact once they got to know. This is because I'm too clever~!! Haha!!! As I always relate you with other girls. Sincerely, before the day that we had heart-to-heart chatting, I still believe that you were actually falling for the other girl but not me. @.@"
They said will add on some entertaining program to my birthday celebration such as confession and kissing. *God bless me* Just don't too over. >.<"
They said they are feeling happy for me. As finally they don't need to scare nobody wants me? haha~ kidding la wey..
I actually kinda nervous to tell my family about this fact. Yet, they said everything just let it be. I will know how to do when the day has come. =.="
*still feeling nervous*
Think of finding a good chance to announce to my family. I think they will be surprised by me. sigh..

I'm kinda uncertainty. scare.. what if, people didn't bless us as a couple? what if, people didn't accept both of us as a couple? Having blessing from others, especially for people you care, is a very blissful matter, at least I will feel blissful to get people's blessing.
You said it will be fine. If others didn't bless us, what we have to do is to be ourselves.

Maybe you are right. As long as you are with me, I will be fine, I think.


~They asked, what characteristics of yours, make me fall for you. My answer is, Love is unreasonable. It cant explain with reasons. If it can be explained, that reason will be the reason that made a couple breaks up.~

0 意見: