2009年7月12日 星期日

today and tonight

hmm.. today is the day to give answer.. but he didnt contact me yet.. so i'm waiting..


told my family about this thing yesterday night.. =.=

they were more excited than me.. i also dont understand why.. my dad analysed everything out..

so the main reason they thought about is, this is a distance love, hard to maintain.. -i had the same idea too-


whatever, he wont do anything probably.. so tell him also useless.. sigh.. i understood the reason, though it's hard to be accepted..


suak la.. this kinda thing, just follow the fate.. it makes me so troublesome and headache.. let's enjoy the single life.. yes, i rather enjoy single..


today went to jusco.. my mom wanted to buy red wine.. coz it's going to have a party to celebrate my sister's engagement.. decided to call along my friends to my house.. but then it's too bad luck.. the part is on 25th of july, but 27th of july is my first midterm test.. nobody will attend.. so just let it be.. @.@"


then i bought "salonpas" for my friend, "the rock".. haha!

she told me that her shoulder is pain yesterday.. so i bought this for her lo.. hope can help to relief pain.. coz heard my sister said, "salonpas" is good to relief pain..


tonight will be a lazy night.. lazy to do assignment, lazy to do homework.. sigh.. i am a lazy girl~~ >.<"

0 意見: