2010年12月21日 星期二

21/12/2010 (Tuesday) Raining

Hmm.. Will be feeling super duper upset and depress once I recall that you are not celebrating Christmas with me!! *cry out loudly*  =(

This is our first Christmas and it does mean a lot to me, don't you know that? Yet, I know. I cant be that childish although I'm so strongly wanting you to celebrate with me. It's your best friend's birthday. And yet, your gang is so eagerly to celebrate birthday for him on that day!! This makes me so frustrated!

What kinda feeling will I have when I'm celebrating this day alone? hmm.. getting used to those days with you by my side. And now the consequence is that, I feel uneasy without you. Okay, fine. *fed up* All other couples used to have a memorable and enjoyable first Christmas after being together, but I have to stay alone and look all those couples rounding me. >.<

Okay, finish my complaining.

Kinda happy as well, for this celebration as we had decided to buy a couple shirt for our Christmas gift. ^^ You won't know how happy was I as I had dreamed to have our own couple shirt since long time ago, just dare not to tell you. You should know the reason, it's because I had been asked you in one afternoon and you said you want to be low profile. So, couple shirt this kinda high profile action, you will not do it~! That's why I keep my mouth silent for requesting so. Anyway, thank you pi~

Going to have a Dong Zhi celebration + Christmas gift-giving celebration + Wey Seng's birthday celebration with friends on this Wednesday~ So excited for this coming day.First time to celebrate Dong Zhi with friends. It will definitely another enjoyable and memorable day! Everybody has been requested to prepare a gift by his or her own. Then we will randomly choose present to be given out to each person. Of course, we will not be giving the present to the person who bought it. What I hope is that they will not prepare those "swt" presents for us. I guess my face will be kinda emo if I receive those guys' presents. Lolz! Hope it will not be happened~

Sigh.. my face is not recovering from acne problem. I'm just getting more disappointed on those products nowadays. Every single step I have been followed. Yet, my face is still in such a terrible condition. I can see that my face was better last week but don't know why it became terrible this week. Can you imagine my feelings when I take photos? So many red dots on my face~!!!! In my age, it should be the most beautiful moment for a girl!! Yet my face destroys all my moments!! *super duper depress*
Those salesgirls keep recommending products to me. I just don't know whether I should show them a smile or angry face. I'm just an ordinary girl, I also want to be pretty like what other girls do.T_T
My face destroyed my confidence. It will then slowly destroy my smiley, I guess.
Looking at the products that I used, makes me even more depressed.

Reminder for myself:

  • drink A LOT OF water!!
  • SLEEP EARLY!!
  • NO FRIED FOOD!!
pipi, help me!! =(

0 意見: