2011年3月23日 星期三

23/3/2011 (Wednesday) Sunny day

Just don't feel like controlling my own emotions!! I guess it's because of the medicines. So what?! I just like it!

Calm myself down, I realized that actually I was in a out-of-control mode these few days. Pity my dear, has to be patient all the while to make me eat those disgusting medicines, as well as a sudden anger towards him. Lolz~ So what, I just don't want to control!!

I don't like to be a so-called "leader" in a gang. As everyone knows, this kinda "leader" is the one who always let others push-to-death. Good things are not giving to "leader" but those bad things are all being pushed away to "leader". This kinda people will always be the speaker in a gang.

I know, it's just a small matter. But I just cant control myself to hate this!! So damn many people's name to put but why on earth are you wanted to put my name?! I nearly loss of control to scream and scold out loudly!!

I guess next time onwards I will try to be silent all the while! Being speaker in a team is not good at all! Yet, I cant tahan to see everyone is in silent mode like no one's business when we are in a discussion. What's the meaning to have discussion if everyone is in silent?

I know.. I know.. I'm always the one cant be so patient to wait for the others to speak first. What a bad habit! I wish to change this habit since a long long long time ago. Guess what? It fails! All the while it can be!

Should have take a cold bath to calm myself down! It's a stupid action to angry with something minor.  Should have pamper myself more as I'm no longer young. Lolz~

Prom night, a party that I wish to attend since long time ago. And this time I have the chance to attend, yet my lovely partner is having his mid term exam during that day. Exactly at night! What a sad thing! He consoled me by saying that he will email lecturer to change the date. God knows whether he is truthfully to promise me. I don't feel like seeking out the truth. But seriously, I don't have the mood to attend anymore. Once, I have a sudden to inform everyone about my absence. But I cant. sigh.. God knows how sad am I.

~Feel like travelling around.. I know it's the time for me to escape from the world~

0 意見: