2011年4月10日 星期日

9/4/2011 (Saturday) Raining and cloudy night

Such a lonely night, tonight. Being alone at home can be either good or bad. Sometimes it does really good to be alone at home as you can tidy up your messy thinkings. Somehow, I don't really like to be alone at home, especially when I'm in my hometown. I guess nobody will like so, isn't it?

My parents went out to sing k with their friends tonight. I cant be so selfish to make them always stick together with me. They need their entertainment as well. They need to social with friends especially in their age now. You are not with me, tonight. Waiting your message is so torturing. Yet, I'm so stubborn, trying not to contact you first unless you contact me. How childish!

I guess all couples in relationship, especially girls, will do so~ Lolz..

Tomorrow you are going to do a lot of things, from early in the morning, maybe will be until late night. Hoping you to sleep as much as you can tonight. Yet, you just being so playful and play with your friends, until now~!! Don't you know that you must get up early morning to do important things tomorrow? I totally speechless.

I agree, loneliness will make people think too much, especially those negative thoughts. Sigh. Can't really control myself to think so much. Sometimes, will just think of giving up. But, I know this is definitely a ridiculous thinking. @.@"

Now, only I realized that, I cant be alone in a long period. I cant deal well with loneliness. Hoping to have someone beside me. Seriously hoping a shoulder. Sigh..

Another thing that makes me so sad today is, I cant fit in my gown!! What the hell! Too fat to fit into the gown. I cry out loudly~! This makes me can only choose the other one. I didn't know that actually I'm becoming fatter recently. T_T My parents' fault that always trying to influence me that I'm thin. Cant really believe in what they say nowadays.

2 more weeks to go to prom night. Can I be success if I start to keep fit from now? Guess the impact will not be too large. Haha~! Whatever. No supper from this moment!! T_T


~At this lonely night, who will be the one by my side?~
~Yeah, my patrick.. T_T~

0 意見: