2011年7月13日 星期三

13/7/2011(Wed) Sunny Day - A little too much to express

Finally I'm free from my midterms, temporarily. Have tonnes of assignments waiting for me. Deadlines are all near to each other. *Headache*

Somehow I managed to squeeze out a little time for my lovely blog. I've been abandoned my blog for months. *Regretful*

There are something that I wish to share. Hope you all wont be offended, it's just my opinions and comments.

First thing first, Love.

I always feel happy and grateful when I see couples are having their relationship in a peaceful condition, as in both parties' family members are not objecting them to be together. It will definitely be difficult, when one party's parents are not supporting the relationship. Recently, my bestie is in a bad condition. She is not having confidence on herself. This will in fact worsen the situation.

And the topic for today -- Outlook

Does outlook mean a lot to a couple? Is outlook an important factor in choosing your partner? I'm wondering. Everyone, including you and me, will change. People will be getting older and older. Their look will change, it is an undeniable fact. If we know this, why must we choose a handsome/ pretty boyfriend/ girlfriend? We will all be the same after 30 years. Handsome boyfriend makes you proud? If this so, are you choosing a boyfriend or treating your boyfriend as your showing off's tool? Outlook isn't that important. The most important thing is does he love you? I have a lot of friends who put their first requirement for boyfriend as having a good looking. What I can say is, korean drama affected them a lot.

Another topic for love -- Richness

Once again, richness is an important factor in choosing boyfriend? This is not applicable for choosing girlfriend, by the way. If you are considering this factor in choosing girlfriend, sorry, I will be deleting you from my friend list. Back to our topic, richness. I can understand that some parents will consider this as an important factor. Let's imagine ourselves as parents. I will definitely want my daughter to have a boyfriend who can take care of her for the rest of her life. Deep into this, the boyfriend himself has to have at least a moderate richness. How am I not worrying if my daughter's boyfriend cant even take care of himself? Richness, in this 21st century, indirectly means, certificate. Most of the parents, would like their daughters to find a boyfriend with at least same level of education as their daughters. Here comes the problem, they will indirectly oppose their daughters to have a boyfriend with only SPM certificate while their daughters will be having degree certificate after years. I have seen many cases in which their parents are indirectly opposing the little couples with an excuse that the boyfriend cant take care of their daughters. In my opinion, I will not really consider this factor --  richness. As long as he has his motivation to earn money, I will not consider whether he has a rich background or whatsoever. However, those boyfriend with only SPM certificate, I will encourage them to learn some technical skills such as repairing cars, repairing air-cond and so on. So that they can have their own business when they really learnt good skills in their field.

Topic 3: Trust and Confess

I always encourage couples to trust each other and confess everything among each other.


  • Please don't let problems to stay overnight. You do not have beds for the problems to sleep overnight with you. So please settle as soon as possible. I read from a blogger. She is not trusting her own husband and always suspecting him to have affairs with other girls. Guys hate it when their girlfriend or wife do not trust them. Who will like it? I hate it as well. 
  • Do not do things that you will hate your partner do the same thing to you. For example, you hate your boyfriend to eat lunch with other girls, alone. If you hate it, then you mustn't eat lunch with other guys alone as well. Be fair to both parties. 
  • Do not hide problems. Settle them as soon as possible. I have a friend, she likes to hide problems that she doesn't want to face. Problems, are like snow balls, they will roll bigger and bigger. That will just worsen you both's situation. No matter how dislike you want to solve the problems, please face them, bravely.
  • Do trust your partner. Trust is hard to be built but easy to destroy. So, when you trust your partner, at the same moment, you should behave good, so that your partner can trust you as well. It is hard to trust people, I understand. But, try your best. 
  • Do confess everything to your partner. If you start to suspect him, tell him. Ask for explanations. Let him know that his actions are seriously making you suspect him. Tell him everything, he is willing to be your listener. Tell him when you hate others, happy with a little matter or even complain to him. He is just a human, we are all human, so please don't expect him to have ability like Edward Cullen who can read people's mind. So don't expect he will know every single thing that you think.
  • Change those attitudes that you know will cause problems. Examples, hot tempered. Don't expect he will stand for your temper after few years. He can stand for your temper now doesn't mean he is able to stand the same temper in the future. So, change to be better person.
  • Past things just let them passed. Do not tell again and again every time you argue with your partner. This is a serious common mistake done by most of the couples. Things that settled, let them be. If you are unhappy with the things, voice out your opinions. Do not keep inside heart.
Okay, I know it's kinda boring to read about this. Let's change topic to -- Pets

I hate till the max, when I saw those owners keep their pets inside the cage for years!!! How can they treat those little animals like this? Dogs, for example, are not rearing to keep inside the cage. They like to move around. If you don't like your pets to move around, what for you rear them?! I'm freaking sad, when I saw the dog rear beside my house, is kept inside the cage by its owner. This dog is forced to eat its own shit because it cant get sufficient vitamins from its food. During Chinese New Year, kids were all playing fireworks happily. This little pity dog was kept inside the cage and put behind the kitchen, lonely. The sound of fireworks were threatening. This pity dog was barking for the whole night due to fear. Somehow, I hope this dog can be rest in peace, rather than being indirectly abused by its owner. On the other hand, I have a neighbour, he likes dog very much. I will be very happy as I can see him brings his dogs to have a walk in the neighbourhood. How warm~ Those assh*le who BURNT dogs and cats, forced their dogs to stand with rare legs only, I totally cant understand why on Earth are these people could live so long. How can they abuse dogs and cats? They are too, having lives, like us. So, take your responsibility, when you decided to rear a pet!

Sad things over, let's change to the other point of view -- Politics

As a Malaysian, I seriously urge people to know more about what's happening in this world, in our country. Some people might said I'm a little too aggressive. It's so important to know about the politics, although we cant help much in it. People, at least, pay a little bit of attention in politics, there's no excuse for this. It wont be pulling you to death if you watch less 15 minutes of drama. If we, as a new generation, know nothing about the politics, this country might be going to the end. Please don't ignore what's happening around you. We are adult, we are going to have a right to determine what life we want. Yet, I knew that, people will just don't understand what's the importance. And I'm freaking lazy to explain again and again. 


I know my speech will be offensive to others. Whatever~ 
I just voice out what I am thinking. 

0 意見: