2011年8月24日 星期三

23/8/2011

Just.. feeling so upset when you are not understand me as well as my situation yet you still said something that made me feel even sad.

Pretty stress these couple of weeks. Lying on the bed and feel like doing nothing at home. Mind blanked. Anti-social. Don't feel like eating. Sigh.. Why am I so depressed these few weeks? Can't even motivate myself to attend classes and do tutorials. Update myself today, realised that I have missed out a lot. Tonnes of them. Finals are just around the corner. I wonder if I can pass my finals with flying colours. Started to doubt on myself. Especially when the midterm results popped up to show me that I'm not really putting effort into them.What to do. Should I blame on the lecturers? Lolz. Okay Okay. I know I'm finding excuses for myself. But those lecturers are too picky. Following schemes, requiring good english. Sigh.. =(

Feel like crying out loudly. Hearsay tear drops contain unhealthy chemicals. So if we cry those unhealthy chemicals will follow the tear drops and release out from our body. It will help to restore positive energy for us. Good wat.. That means I can cry always? Lolz. Apparently that's not my style. But my head is going to burst. Should have start my revision right now. Yet I'm so lazy to open my book and sit there. That's a killing action.

Everything comes to me. So headache to solve them. Can I just leave it?
Where to have my practical training?
What kinda firm should I enter?
This question has been stuck in my head for like years.
From now on, I just want to find a small or medium firm which I can stay happily, at least wont be busy like mad, for my 6 months training.
Before that, let's pray for my flying colours final results~ XD

0 意見: