2008年12月29日 星期一

无题...

haha.. now only i realised that, actually, guys in love will be very stupid. somehow, they will do something considered stupid by girls. moreover, i think that girls will be very kesian, if they met this kinda guys. stupid guys..sigh.. (thanks meimei for telling me this. ^^)
so, i am thinking that, if continue like that, dont know when is my that gorgor will get a girlfriend. pretty worry about it.
my gorgor? haizz.. sucks la. always do something ridiculuos. somemore without the notice of the girl. pity pity..everyday seems to be very smart, but when comes to this kinda problem, his reaction is just like a boy with his first love. feel shy somemore. i one time slap to let u fly! this called guy ar?! (haizz.. i feel like banging the wall..)
how i know he falls for the girl? i got my way to know it~
:P
just because that girl is my besties lo. i'm started to think that is it he wants me to be his mui just because of that girl. lol..hmm.. the possibility quite big. but so what? i got a "kind" and "scary" gorgor~ somemore can bully him.
haizz.. but i will feel sorry to him la if i never do anything for him. lol..
hmm.. tell that girl about his? that's a good idea. but dont know whether my gorgor will kill me later on or not. and the problem is, if that girl knows about this thing, will she dont want to talk to him forever? the possibility also quite high. i know her very well.
ermm.. then ask my gorgor to be confessed to her? omg.. dont do that. i will be crazy, not him. he will scold me for a couple of weeks. dont.. dont.. never do this.
errr.. then.. just let it be?
har.. dont want dont want. or.. be friends first? but i dont think that girl will go yum cha with us lo. later teased by her.. even worse.. then how?
haizz.. stupid la gorgor! just be confessed la! dont bother any other thing! u have to believe that the power of love is the strongest wat! so lame la u..
okok.. i know the reason. but u can create some miracles right? left one semester only. there is an oppoturnity for u, dont miss it! or else u go back ur hometown eat urself!
if u dare to scold me even once, u will know the impact. well, i assumed that u knew it.

that's why i said u lame! i said u lame then u are lame! no more excuses! make me worry for such a long time. u shouldn't let this thing happened. oh my god, my dark eyes circle..my eye bags.. getting worse..
yes, is ur fault. admit it~ (if u dont admit, i will whack u!)

just go on! be ur mui, i surely stand by ur side one.. need not to worry k?haha..

hey! why i am the one who are worried about this thing?! -.-
hng.. dont care already. i want to prepare for my final!! blek! >.<

0 意見: