2009年2月25日 星期三

super unlucky day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u know why am i saying like that? these are the evidences!!! what the hell!
firstly, today i am supposed to see the supplier which is the sixth time i had been found him.. but ended up he was not there!! damn!!! so angry! if he has supplied for another group then just inform us la? dont let us waiting and keep going to the place to find him ma.. any feel of responsibility also dont have! hate!

secondly, me and jiamei went to the baba nasi lemak there to ask for catering.. but then the boss told us that he is busy.. wont do catering.. what the hell! ok, fine.. but the nasi campur is superb!!
too bad he cant supply us.. if not sure earn profits!

the last but not least, my purse had been stolen!!!! shit! @#%&#@
i knew that it is my fault.. i shouldnt leave my purse in my bag.. security department also advised us not to leave expensive belongings in the shelf.. i had a uncomfortable feeling today. it seems like something is going to happen. i thought it is car accident. mana tau is lost purse.. sienzz.. once i saw my bag, i know something had happened. ya, i am right. my purse is lost. jiamei didnt believe and help me to search again. she asked me why i didnt have any expression on my face. sigh.. what kinda expression should i have? cry out loud? it is in public la.. i should keep my image. laugh out loud? i guess people will think i'm crazy.. calling to my mom and my dad.. my mom was shock and panic.. then ask me to call my dad.. i called my dad, he is much more calm as compared to my mom.sigh...

dont know how am i going back home. the only thing i know is go to my sis's room.. once my sis had opened the door, i started to cry.. (sobbing there while telling my sis what had happened) my sis lent me a RM50 note..
thank god nothing important inside my purse.. my IC is time for me to change it. my license can renew. my membership cards!! gone.. whatever..
my money!!! i just withdraw my money out few days ago.. sigh.. hope the thief will not use my money in my ATM.. i pray sincerely to god..

0 意見: