2010年9月15日 星期三

15/9/2010 (Wednesday) Windy day

While waiting for the server to update the system, let me take this opportunity to complain how bad MMU is. This so-called Multimedia university, is so sucks in multimedia. Today I woke up early just to register subjects for next trimester. Yet, the system appeared an error message saying that my total credit hours insufficient. I totally fed up and felt like banging my head onto the wall. What for we paid so much to this university but ended up my current timetable is so sucks, my final schedule is terrible and now I can't even register for my subjects. Sigh.. I doubt, what is this university doing. Many MMU'ians started to complain on fb. All are so angry. LOLZ~!


Can't really fall asleep last night. I think is because of that cup of coffee. My gastric is so terrible for the whole day, felt like vomiting and so so so hungry all the while but no appetite to eat. =.=" I don't know is because of the coffee, or because I'm too stress on my studies. I can't catch up my own scheduled syllabus. That's why I can't really fall asleep and finally got up to study for one chapter. Lolz~ Too stress but blame on that cup of coffee. Pity that coffee~ XD

Mui said she bet quite a lot on this gamble. I started to curious about what were they betting. ^^

Recently, I can sense something, which will be happened, very soon. I have a contradiction in my heart again. This contradiction grows much greater after my sister's wedding. Once I heard the guests said the bride is so pretty and the groom is so handsome, I doubt. Yes, I started to doubt. Ended up I'm just an ordinary girl that will care about one's look. Sigh.. I hate this..

People say, cherish the people beside you, now, and not always hope for a better one in front. Some say, too fast to pick the current one will make you miss out a better one in the future. I'm confused. Don't know what to do. If you really did it, how am I going to answer you? The thing I worried the most is my sister. She always prefer something that is nice and pretty, even if it is human. What if I found a "not-good-looking-bf"? I think she will vomit blood and faint in front of me. XD 
What if my family won't accept him just because of his look? =( 
My brother already hinted me. I knew that. He indicated that we both will not suitable for each other. *confused mood*
Now, should I choose:
a good-looking guy but not understand me and not willing to understand me? or
a not-good-looking guy but willing to understand me?
If you were me, which will you choose?

I do hope that day won't be coming that fast. Hope you give some more time to yourself to consider deeply. Sigh.. Should I start to reject you little by little? lolz.. What I scare is that we won't be friends anymore. I knew what will you do. Haizz.. Yet, my relatives.. I couldn't imagine how will the situation be if I brought you back. Haizz~

What I have to do is focus on my final. Yet, every final will have something to bother me and it's so irritating. When can I free from this kinda situation? I'm really tired of it. =(


~If you were me, how will you do??~

0 意見: