2010年9月1日 星期三

1/9/2010 (Wednesday) Super Sunny Day!

I had been abandoned my blog for few days as I was in my hometown and didn't really have those feelings to write my diaries.

A lot of things happened this short holidays. First, I was stung by a stupid bee, made my arm so bengkak, itchy and painful. Went to consult my doctor and he said my fats layer had been infected. The fastest way to recover is to give an injection. No doubt, the injection was injected on my butt. =.=" I cant help to keep on scratching my arm as it was just too itchy!! Forced to eat those medicines, especially antibiotics, which I hate the smell!! No choice but have to finish them. Those medicines made me so hungry and keep on craving for food. >.<" I should have take my gastric pills come to Melaka as well. Sigh..

Second, I drove to and fro my hometown and Melaka. Came back around evening time. Unpacked my things and tidy up my room had used up my energy and soon I've had dinner with you, in Tong Shui House. After that were studying in Mc D. Yet, I don't really have the mood to study, maybe I was too tired, or I just don't feel like starting my revisions. I definitely will regret for what I did. How crazy were we. You are the craziest, after all. XD And I'm the second, as I had agreed to do so.. =.=" around 11pm, we departed from Mc D Ayer Keroh, to my hometown, Bahau. @.@" Plus, I brought you to go around in my hometown, such as my primary school, secondary school, my home and etc. It had scared me when we passed by my home, my dad was standing on the balcony. Came back around 3am. Kept on singing in the car, like both mad people on board. haha! Really had a lot of funs and it totally used up my energy, but it was fun and adventurous. I like it, sincerely. I dare not to promise you, anything. But, someday, I will go to your hometown to pay you a visit. I promise I will do so, but cant promise the exact date. Forgive me~
*I had listed this crazy action into my crazy-to-do-list* =P

Third, recently, I found out that my friend is get into stress vale. Yet, she doesn't want to share her problems out. What we can do is just stand by her side. Hope she can really find a way to cope with her stresses. I realized that, every people has his or her own problems, but the problems are not necessary to share out. So, when people remain silence, doesn't mean that they are free from problems. I do hope that I can be their listeners.

Fourth, surprisingly, I found out my house-mates didn't attend class this morning. This made me thought that our class had cancelled. I checked MMLS, nothing posted on wall but both midterm results.  I was so happy because for the very first time, my results can get so high marks!! I have nobody to share my happiness, but you. Suddenly, I felt that I was so lucky. Thank you~ *hug hug* I decided to have a better meal to reward myself. But just don't know when can I have this reward. *waiting for your available time.. =( *

These are basically what had happened in this holidays. I had enjoyed my holidays~



~How lucky am I to have you. Thank you~

0 意見: