2010年9月25日 星期六

25/9/2010 (Saturday) Early morning

*sob sob*

What a scary morning am I having today~!
Early in the morning, 6 something, my brother came into my room and asked for help. Yes, asked for help. He said, "I'm very suffered now, help me please.." I had been frightened and woke up straight away. He was vomiting and suffering from 4am. He can't help himself but to let himself to vomit. I totally no idea at the moment. Yet, I told myself to be calmed as I can't ask for help from anybody in this kinda time. I soon prepared a plastic bag for him and sent him to Pantai Hospital.

I was panic. But I can't show it out.

In the hospital, after registration, we sat down and waited for consultation. After that, the doctor said will be alright and gave some medicines to my brother including a packet of sodium chloride water. Had been waiting for 2 hours plus to make sure that packet of solution finish. In between, my brother was so suffering, yet I cant do anything but to see him suffer. *Helpless*

Think of asking you to be with me. But I soon cancelled off my thinking as you need to have a good rest for few more tests afterwards. ^^

My housemate, who is my cousin as well, message me to ask if there was anything happened on my brother as my brother was kinda shouted out while vomiting. *heart warmed*

I'm considering whether to tell my parents. I scare they will be frightened as there were same cases happened on my brother before this. His stomach is actually allergy and can't function well. Sigh..

Will inform his girlfriend this afternoon. Lolz.. my brother so suffered already but still concern and want to let his girlfriend to sleep and rest more. =P

Hope my brother can recover soon.


~Still kinda not get used to it.. ^^" ~

0 意見: