2010年9月17日 星期五

17/9/2010 (Friday) Windy night

Everyone is studying hardly for their final. Yet, I'm still can't get into my study mood today. >.<"
I had tried to study but my mind has only you. @.@"
Can't really concentrate on my book.
What I had in my mind is what we had discussed last night.
Your question suddenly made me felt that I have no way to return back. I can't even make a "U-turn" for our situation. Should I feel regret for doing so?

Are you sure you really want to continually treat me so good?

A simple question. Yet, I have to think deeply and take many things into consideration before I can answer you. I so hope that I could skip this question. I just don't really wish to let you know about my answer. I knew that, it will definitely have some changes, either my answer is yes or no.

There is always a cost behind every answer. I'm considering, whether or not I can bear with this cost if my answer is yes. I didn't plan to tell you my answer initially. Yet, your respond did bother me, too much, in fact. Just too care on what's your feeling. It sounds sad, when you knew that I wanted to skip this question and did not want to answer it directly.
And right after that, I asked you how did you feel. Who knows your answer is "flat feeling". =.="
Your turn to ask me back how did I feel, when heard your "flat feeling" answer. As stubborn as me, I will surely answer you "still fine", which means, no feeling. XD

However, you suddenly so serious and called my name. For once, I thought I was chatting with a wrong person. @.@"
You said I had made you so blur. You didn't know what kinda answer I want. You had tried to give me the answer that I wish to listen but it failed.
I wondered, why don't you just answer out your true feeling. Yet, you just like to answer based on my feeling. Your reaction is just like caging me in a box and do not want me to know everything. I don't like, seriously.

After a deep thought, after a long heart-to-heart chatting, I think I can try to continually treat you good. =)
Hope I wont disappoint you. :P



~If you want me to say "Yes", prove to me that you are worth for me to accept it.^^~

0 意見: