2010年9月4日 星期六

3/9/2010(Friday) Rainy night

Recalled back what we had discussed tonight.

You make me so heartache, no doubt.
Your first invitation, I should have take it seriously and importantly. I knew it will have a movie on this Saturday, but we haven't discussed for details. Yet, I always left this invitation for movie behind everything. In fact, I felt so guilty, as I not even think of leaving out 2-hours of free time for you. All I thought is other things. I only realized it when you so pitifully asked me how about the movie. You even planned not to tell me until I forgot everything. How can you be like this? Sorry my dear~ *hug hug*

Once again, I hate my carelessness. I'm feeling sad, from just now, after the conversation.

Yet, you can still console me not to feel unhappy. Gosh! How will it feel? When you are so upset but have to console others not to feel sad because of your matter. Seriously, I'm so heartache. T_T

When I told you I was not angry with you, you claimed that you prefer I angry with you than angry with myself. Plus, you prefer I unhappy with you rather than unhappy with myself. *tears drop*
I had broke my promise. I promised, you will be more important. Yet, what I had did, indicated that I still left you behind of them. I didn't fulfill my promise. How bad am I~
Ended up you still cancelled the movie. I totally speechless. That kinda feeling which makes me feel like dying, so torturing me. It relieves when you said you surely will date me again. *laugh out loud*
*waiting for it then~*

On the other hand, I felt happy in one way. As you finally not lie to me and willing to say the truths to me. Thank you.



~I wish I will not be that careless anymore~

0 意見: