2010年9月18日 星期六

18/9/2010 (Saturday) Windy day part 2

Today just happened a weird thing when I took my nap.

My family members are consoling me saying that I'm just too tired and having not enough sleep. That's why I will have the feeling that I was been frozen. T,T

I heard my phone was ringing, it was message tone. Soon I picked up my phone and read the message. After I put back my phone beside my bed, I turned over to face the wall and continue to sleep. Suddenly, I can't move my hand or any part of my body. I started to have gooseflesh and increasing heartbeat. I didn't know what had happened until I felt something was creeping on my bed. And I felt something was touching my hair, trying to make my hair nicely. For once, I thought I had saw you sitting on my bed and playing with my hair. I don't know why I have this feeling.

After a minute, I finally able to move. I quickly got up from my bed and recalled back what had happened during the minute. Immediately, I brought along my dogs and phone with me and rushed to my brother's room. He was sleeping that time. I told the whole long story to him yet he didn't bother me even once and continued to sleep. =.="

I then called my mom to tell her this matter. She said I was just too tired and didn't get enough sleep these few days. That's why will have this situation. I didn't know why am I crying after told her. @.@"

My parents soon decided to come to Melaka. I think they are worrying me. I cried for about 10 minutes plus. Not crying out loudly that type.. =.= The tears just can't stop and keep on coming out from my tear gland. @.@"

You should be happy, as I thought to call you first and tell you what had happened. Right after that I decided not to call you as you were driving or doing other things. Felt so helpless. Wanted to tell you but scare you will laugh nonstop at me.


~So eager to see you right now but you couldn't be my side. T_T ~

0 意見: