2010年9月2日 星期四

2/9/2010 (Thursday) Hot!!

Today is a sharing day? *smile*

I, in fact, had heard some news from my friends. Not really shocking actually, as I had expected~ haha!

One has boyfriend, another one is still in considering stage. I somehow "sense" that my friend has had boyfriend, but since she doesn't want to talk about it, so I just wait until someday she wanted to share, which is today! I'm not shocked about she has boyfriend, what I shocked is her boyfriend. Uhm.. How to say, I don't really have deep impression about this guy. Just knew that he is same with my friend, join Tsu Chi activity. I had told my friend, one day, her boyfriend will also from Tsu Chi, because she has contributed most of her time into this activity. So, if she finds someone who is not from Tsu Chi, it will be in fact quite hard for her to distribute one more portion of time to her own boyfriend. When I heard this news, I was so happy that my friend has had someone who can take care of her. I was so happy, until my face didn't really show much expressions out. XD

However, she kept the whole confession progress as a secret and claimed that will share with us someday, which probably will be the day we have boyfriends. I wonder, I doubt, when will be the day coming? lolz!

Another case, that guy had already confessed to her. She is still in a considering stage. I can feel that she has some scruples and doubts. Since she said she can settle and handle by her own, so what we have to do is nothing but to wait for the final decision. ^^

Sometimes people might think, there will still have better ones in front. So, they often will ignore those people who really concern about them. They might not know to cherish the person who is willing to stand by her side. This in fact will make them let go of lots of opportunities.
This is just basically what I thought. Not saying that we just grab whoever is treating us good. But sincerely, sometimes we have to stop and look around. There might be someone who has been waiting us for long time without our notices.

I do hope all of my friends will be blissed and have their happiness always.

So, today, just left out susu babe didn't share about her matters. We have been so concerned about her relationships. XD
It's okay, there might be someday, she will share with us. *looking forward*

Today woke up early in the morning, just to have breakfast, with you. How sacrifice am I?! You've made me so sleepy for the whole day. No choice~ have to fulfill my own promise. XD Yet, this breakfast made me felt blissful and satisfied. Thank you. I in fact looking forward your homemade dishes and breakfast. When will you cook for me? =(
The feeling of letting someone to fetch you to campus was in fact stay around me and make me hang with a smiley face all the while today. Hope I didn't really trouble you. ^^"


~I prefer the tired you, which can confess a lot of things you will never say it out~

0 意見: