2010年9月7日 星期二

7/9/2010 (Tuesday) Sunny day

Sigh, abandoned my blog once again. Going to abandon it once more during my sister's wedding~! Will be super busy afterwards. Hope I will have the mood to study for my finals. It is just around the corner. 3 days, 6 subjects. I totally felt like banging my head onto the wall after I got to know this schedule. What the heck of this schedule! Nobody complaint some more. This trimester's timetable is so sucks, now even the final exam schedule is so terrible as well!! What kinda trimester I'm having right now?! *ARGH!!*

Had been busy with studies these few days, made me got no time to update my blog. Last Sunday we celebrated Mui Mui's birthday. I hope it did surprised Mui Mui. haha~! The first reaction of her is "Yo.. why didn't tell me, I wear until so ugly~" I totally fainted after I heard this. But it's okay la as I also wear until very ugly. Haha~! Purposely to assort her~ We bought her a Mp3. Hope she likes this present. We had been cracking head to think of her present. Finally I recalled that she said she has to buy a new Mp3 as the old one is too money wasting to keep on changing the batteries. Thought of buying her a cute Mp3, but didn't have screen to see what song is playing. So finally chosen the one we bought for her, and purposely bought pink colour. haha~

I had deleted my previous blog entry. As I think that I was too emotional to write down something that might hurt others. I was so touched, when Mui Mui approached me in MSN to explain. T,T
So now finally I knew that I am still have a "seat" in their hearts. *sob sob*
Sorry guys, I was thinking too much once again. Sigh.. one people stay at home isn't really a good thing. @.@"

My friends are cute, I guess. As they now already open a gambling section, to bet something that I might be speechless with. Lolz.. I'm looking forward. See what they are betting and guess who will be the winner for this bet. haha~!

Mui Mui said will be missing us in this Raya holidays~ ^^ *touch*
It's okay. I will mms my latest photo to you when you miss us~ =P

Ended up my blog has been viewed by all of them. Thinking of locking this blog. But as long as they didn't spread out anything of mine, I think should be fine. I don't want others to view my blog.

Finding someone who really understands about you is a hard task. But, luckily, I met one. Thanks God. How lucky am I and I truly feel that it is blissful. ^,^

Last night, while chatting with you, my brother came into my room. I don't know why, minimize your chatting box and didn't allow my brother to see. And so my brother asked me to let him see what were we chatting and who were you. I must be mad already. Although I had knew what's the consequence of not allowing him to see, I still do so. Now, make my brother kept on thinking something terrible and kept on teasing me. Sigh.. I guess, I just wanted to protect. What am I wanted to protect, I don't know. What I know is that I will have a very headache consequence after this. I regret for being so protective. @.@"




~Will be miss you like crazy during this holiday~ ^^

0 意見: