2010年8月28日 星期六

27/8/2010 (Friday) Not-really-full-moon night

Today, was an odd day.

First, I received a message from my friend, apologize to me saying that it was his fault to tag me in a link in fb, eventually caused me and another friend argued. Lolz.. I was so blur that time and thought, "What the heck is he talking about?" We actually didn't argue. That's the way we communicate. Unfortunately, that's the only way. Once we meet up, no matter in fb, face-to-face or even in msn, will definitely tease each other. We are get used to such way of communication. If one day he didn't tease me, I will feel very odd. XD Yet, everybody was thought that we argued until a very serious stage. This in fact made me speechless. And I didn't know actually this made them worried. *touch*

The above situation already made me felt so odd for the whole day.

Today, watched a movie entitled, "Step Up 3". It amazed me. And I love this movie very much. I like those dancing movies. This is a "must" watch movie. But not everyone will love this kinda movie. So, depends on your own, some people may think this movie is not nice. For me, this movie is definitely, thumbs up!

Went out yum cha with friends just now. While I was busy typing my assignment, I heard that you both were discussing something, about my birthday. You said, since you had promised, so you have to fulfill your promise and come all the way from your hometown to Penang, just to celebrate my birthday. *touch!!* Wanted to ask you is that true, but dare not. Lolz~ I started to consider, my heart was having contradiction. If you come, I will be happy, but how to explain to my family? If you didn't come, I will be disappointed but I feel happy as well cause I don't have to explain to my parents. Sigh.. sure you want to come? I pray not to.. XD *confused*

I wish to know how's your thinking. Dare not to ask so. Don't understand why. Thought about a quote, saying that, some words are suitable to keep inside the heart and not saying them out. When you grow up, you will realize that it is ridiculous to share everything out. I try, I'm trying. Hope I can do so. But my attitude is just so irritating and wanted to share everything out. *fed up with myself*


~A contradiction in my mind, and I don't wish to settle it though.. Sigh.. ~

0 意見: