2010年8月20日 星期五

19/8/2010 (Thursday) Rainy night

Tonight supposedly to have a 2-persons-only study group but ended up with a gang of friends studying together. Sigh.. should have get used to such situation. *accepting*

I realized that I'm quite scare people say, " I thought you will understand......" Goodness. I sometimes can sense what people are thinking about. But I can't be every time also able to know what people actually thought. I scared if I interpret wrongly, it will spoil my image and judge me wrongly.

Besides, I just have to learn not to be too curious, about everything that is non of my business. Curiosity kills the cat. I know this quote. So, what I have to learn now is to be silent, when I'm unnecessary for the topic. *too hard to learn =( *

My bestie, she has the ability to make people share things to her. I envy this ability. How hard to learn it and ended up I fed up with it and just be myself. XD

Many people like to share their things to her. They feel comfortable to share out. Ya, I admit that she really can calm people down and make people feel comfortable while talking to her. Simply because I'm one of them. XD

She actually knows what can be shared, what cannot be shared. I believed that this is came from experiences in life. Learn from mistakes.



~Confusing mood, might as well you tell me what are you thinking, and I will be free from guessing~

0 意見: