2010年8月17日 星期二

16/8/2010 (Monday) Cloudy night

Tonight is 七夕情人节~ 祝我自己七夕情人节快乐~

Too bad, the sky after a heavy rain today, full of clouds~ can't even discover one tiny star. =(
Tonight should be the first night that nothing happened for this month.

Had a burger with cheese, for my supper. Oh my goodness, I had taken unhealthy food!! I broke my own mission. But I'm too hungry until do not know what can i eat. =(

Every night drinks green tea, hope can better my health's condition. I knew my own health condition. It's no longer in good situation. It shows some signals for me. Yet, I had ignored them for few months. Hope I can recover soon.

Finally my lovely sister had decided to upload her wedding photos to fb. She said she was damn not satisfied with her own wedding photos and will definitely find someday to snap a whole new set again. However, we all thought that her wedding photos are really very nice. But she only uploaded 3 photos to her fb album. Within one day, there are more than 20 people like her photos. I told her, her wedding photos are nice. Now that have others to prove my statement.

I think my mom is a very cute person. She called me tonight, asked me don't be late return home as now is the Chinese Ghost Month. I promised her. And she turned up and said she wanna watch movie with my dad. So now what, she herself banned me from late going back home but watched movie with my dad until late night. LOLZ~ Anyway, I chose to listen to my mom. And my mom is just so cute, isn't she?



~The feeling u gave me tonight, so unreal. That's not the usual one. Have to give me some time to accept u. haha!~
~Thanks, for being the first to wish me today~ ^^

0 意見: