2010年8月24日 星期二

23/8/2010 (Monday) whatever

Tonight's conversation, makes me realized that how careless and forgetful am I. I just kept on forgetting what I had promised or what people had promised to me. Sorry.

So, I decided to write down all the things you or me had promised.

  • Tell me anything, you feel like sharing to me. Same to me.
  • Stand by you, all the while.
  • Be your listener, whenever is needed.
  • You will not lie to me, in any case. If you really have to lie, please don't let me know the things. I rather I don't know.
  • Accompany you, for taking a stroll, whenever you feel upset or feel like crying.


Besides, I realized that, you are more than what I have thought. You are just so understand me. I'm happy. Finally I don't have to keep on explaining something. You will understand why I do so. *hug hug* thank you.

Am I understand you? The answer is no. I felt so helpless. Why am I so careless, never care for your things. That's why the quote says, Silence is gold. When you stay silent, you can observe more than when you're talking. Most of the time I am talking, that's why I'm not able to observe anything about you. And, you are just too good in acting. What a complicated mind are you having. Hmm..

One of my friends, wanted to drop a subject, an elective, just because he failed his midterm test. I so feel like punching him when I heard this. But still, I explained the pros and cons if he does so. At last, I left the final decision to himself. For me, failed midterm test is really kinda sad, but can't drop the subject, for sure. First, it will waste my money. *will be super upset* Second, it will only make me suffer for the following trimester, might as well I suffered for this trimester, and have a better following trimester. Third, if it really pull down my CGPA, that is only for the particular trimester. For the next trimester, I still can fight it back. This is basically what I am thinking. It may differs from others. Yet, this is the only way to encourage or to convince myself not to drop subjects. XD

Recently fall in love with Hebe's song - 寂寞寂寞就好
I like this song so much.. I like the feeling this song wanted to share to.. I can understand what feeling it wanted to give.. Here is the lyrics, hope you all can like it:


歌名:寂寞寂寞就好
歌手:田馥甄 Hebe

還是原來那個我 不過撂掉幾公升淚所以變瘦 
對著鏡子我承諾 遲早我會換這張臉應對笑容 

不算什麼 愛錯就愛錯 
早點認錯 早一點解脫 

我寂寞寂寞就好 
這時候誰都別來安慰 擁抱 
就讓我一個人去痛到受不了 
傷到 快瘋掉 死不了就還好 

我寂寞寂寞就好 
你真的不用來我回憶裡 微笑 
我就不相信我會笨到 忘不了
賴著 不放掉 人本來就寂寞的
借來的都該還掉 
我總會把你戒掉 

還是原來那個你 是我自己做夢你又改變什麼 
再多的愛也沒用 每個人有每個人的業障因果 
會有什麼 什麼都沒有 早點看破 才看的見以後

我寂寞寂寞就好 
這時候誰都別來安慰 擁抱 
就讓我一個人去痛到受不了 
傷到 快瘋掉 死不了就還好 

我寂寞寂寞就好 
你真的不用來我回憶裡 微笑 
我就不相信我會笨到 忘不了 
賴著 不放掉 人本來就寂寞的 
我總會把你戒掉


~If, and only if, you are willing to share more to me~

0 意見: