2010年8月5日 星期四

5/8/2010 (Thursday) Sunny day

Today is not my day, again, I guess.

Today morning when I woke up that time, my stomach was pain. I knew, it was the sign of period. sigh. The pain was getting serious so I ate medicine immediately as today was also my MA2 midterm supp paper. I'm not going to miss it.

As usual, I got up and settled my own things while waiting for the medicine to respond. After I bath, the pain was getting worse. I couldn't bear with it and got up again to my bed.

-15 minutes over..-
The medicine still didn't react.
-30minutes over..-
I started to roll on my bed. TOO PAIN!!!
-45minutes over-
I started to scream here and there. I screamed for my brother's help. Unfortunately, that little pig couldn't hear me.
-1hour later..-
I called my brother, via phone. Yes, through phone. I had no choice as there was just 45 minutes before my exam and I haven't started to memorize yet!!!
My brother thought I ate something wrong and wanted to scold me. But soon after he saw my pale face, he knew what happened on me. It was too pain and I started to cry (hugging my little patrick). Before this, once I had my period pain, he will be the massager to help me to massage my legs and foot as his hands are much warmer. XD
Right after his hands massaged my foot, my pain relieved. =.=" *If I know it will not pain in just a short while, I should have called my brother earlier!*

Today's medicine was a little weird. It took long to react. Ish!! wasting my time for the stupid period pain. *down*

I finished memorizing all the important points within 20minutes. @.@"

When I walked to exam venue, I could feel that I was actually flying, not walking. My head is so dizzy.

Today's exam? sigh.. Erm.. it was not that bad. But I really don't feel like talking about exam.. ^^

Finally, I have to thank my brother for being a good massager. Because of I always period pain, my house's two gentlemen (daddy + brother) had already found out the way to relieve my pain. *LOLZ*

What if my brother goes to Penang for his work after this trimester, what should I do during my period pain? What my mommy answered is that, find a bf~ How easily she answered. =.="

Then I should list down in my requirement for bf already. Add one more -- willing to help to massage when I'm in period pain. ^^


~thanks my lovely brother, love ya always~

0 意見: