2010年8月21日 星期六

20/8/2010 (Friday) Windy night

I found out what's actually happened on me. Goodness. I think I might be fall for you. Now only I realized that. Gosh!

You're just so knowledgeable and made me can't help but to get trapped by you. Unlike those other guys I had met, you're really different from them. I started to be curious when you started to chat with me through msn. *question: why will you start to chat with me first?*

Then I started to understand you, little by little, day by day. I wondered why am I having such good patience to make you open your heart and share your things with me. This, for me, definitely was a hard work, before this. I never put so much patience on one, ever. You are definitely the first one. I scare, someday, I will get bored, when I'm out of patience. Hope you wont make me out of patience. *I think should be okay, if the situation is still in progress*

Sometimes I just don't like you too concern about others' problems but tried to ignore your problem. You are just tried to suit others while left your problems with yourself. I just don't like!! Make me so guilty, helpless and just watch you suffer without any noise. How pathetic. *Just want you to let us know about your condition. It will definitely be okay, if you reject us*

You just don't like to ask people out, or invite. I should be happy, as I'm the only one who you had been invited before. =.=" I understand, the feeling of being reject. But, just get used to it, and it will be nothing. Not a big deal to get rejected by others. I'm just too get used to this kinda feeling.

I'm confused. If you are falling for me as well, then your acting must be very good, as I can't even sense one little thing, while face-to-face. But, the way you treat me in msn, I doubt, is that the real you? So, I get a conclusion that you actually not falling for me. This in fact makes me relief. I don't understand why will I have this feeling.

Started to be busy now. I meant you. We're just not chatting that frequently like what we did before. I tried to convince myself by using this reason. Hopefully there is no other reason for not chatting frequently between us. *I pray hard*

Am I did  any wrong? Just scare you will keep yourself whenever you meet something you don't like. Share with me. I'm so willing to listen to you, don't you know that?

I actually do mind one thing that you shared, last time. The girl you wanted to chase last time. Can't help to let myself jealous it. XD


~If you just realized what I had realized~

0 意見: