2010年8月22日 星期日

22/8/2010 (Sunday) emotionless night

Today woke up early morning, planned to celebrate birthday for my bestie -- Shu Han babe~
Yesterday slept very late, made me super duper tire now. Yet, just don't feel like sleeping. XD

A simple celebration, as usual, sing k. 7 of us.
Hmm.. Don't know why, just don't feel like singing, maybe is because I'm bored of singing the same songs. lolz.
I think I should have show my smile face all the while to avoid people from saying me emo. Gosh.. How innocent me. Didn't smile will also let people say I'm emo. =.="

So guilty about zhi cheng as he will be having exam tomorrow night -- law for engineers. But he still joined us for our celebration, pity him. It's okay as well la, he can celebrate for his so-called "special one". How satisfied. XD Good luck to his exam.

Yesterday I think I maybe laughing in my dream. Haha! As you just unintentionally said out something that will make me happy for the whole day. Although you claimed that it was just kidding, I was just so happy. ^^
We both are actually the same type of people. Sharing for the good points of each of us yesterday night. You voiced out my good points, I appreciated it, even though me myself also don't know actually I'm that kinda people.
Yet, I didn't voice out yours. I just scared, scare what I observed was wrong. If I interpret wrongly, I scare you will.. .. sigh.. just don't know how to explain the feelings. Plus, I need some time to think about it, clearly.

One thing I can be sured of is that, you are knowledgeable. No doubt.
Lolz.. should have start to think clearly about your good points. Or you want me to voice out little by little? I think the second one will be better, at least for me. =)


~don't always look down on yourself. just be yourself. I'll like the way you are.~

0 意見: