2010年8月4日 星期三

4/8/10 (wednesday) Windy day

Okay, super duper "fine". It's just will appear something to annoy me while I have to sit for my stupid tests. It distracts me~!!


I trust my 6th sense. It's quite accurate. How deadly I wish I could believe you based on my logical thinking instead of the so-called "6th sense". But it's lost of control. I have the feeling that you are actually hiding some facts from me. If what I felt is true, trust me, our friendship will be going to an end. It's okay. I don't want to bother this and do not want to find out the truth. Ya, again, I'm being an ostrich. Guess that I'm still so stupid. Lolz..

I also wish that, I could meet my special one, who is willing to:-
-support me all the while
-advise me whenever is needed
-guide me when I'm lost
-understand me well
-pamper me all the while
-concern everything of mine
-share everything of mine

How hard am I to meet the one.. Lolz~ It's okay, fine. I will just wait. I know he will appear one day. Perhaps next year? Who knows.. =)
Save me from drowning in this kinda situation.

-case closed-

Last night, saw my friend's post. I was hurt. My concerns had been annoyed her. I just don't want to see any chance to be lost if she can find the one. Yet, she is hoping for some other person. Okay, I'm wrong. Sorry about that, my bad. Sigh. I just can't be too close with anyone. Or else, I will start to force other to follow my way if I think that way is suitable for them. I always forget that, not everyone suits the way that I thought it's suitable for them. The way maybe suits me, but doesn't mean that it will suit other people as well. I hate myself, always realized this theory after I did it.

Sorry, once again. The last time I will do this. Just hope that you won't miss the chance, cherish it before you regret.

-case closed-


~hug me, and tell me everything will be fine~
~I'm just a little bit too stress.~

0 意見: