2010年8月26日 星期四

25/8/2010 (Wednesday) Bright Moon's sky

Tonight, felt guilty for cheating my friends. Sigh.. Because of you, yes, it's you, made me cheated my friends saying that going dinner with my bro but in fact was watching movie with you. Sorry guys.. >.<"

This night, in fact, was a memorable night for both of us. First, thank you for the "first date". XD *joking la* Second, Thank you, for accompanying me until late night, just to console and consult me. I should blame on the moon tonight, made me confessed so many things about my family to you. I must be crazy already. Yes, it's the moon's fault. XD

I'm wondering, from past until now, what kinda situation had brought you up. Your situation made me heartache. I was so difficult to breathe and later on I found out that your situation makes me so sad until I can't even breath well. I'm not pity you. It's true. Just that my heart so painful. I was too into ur situation just now. Until I can't even control my emotion well but to let me to be so sad. It made me so feel like hugging you and lending my shoulder to you. My shoulder is always be there for you to use it. ^^

When you are feeling tired, just rest on my shoulder. That's your special place. Lolz.. Don't think that I'm so good. You have to lend me your shoulder as well, whenever it is needed. This is a deal between both of us. I wont forget.

I was shocked, when you told me your experience. I so surprised, when you so believed in me. even me myself also won't trust myself 100%. I appreciated it, very much!


~Cherish every people, every moment, when you can. I cherish you, every moment~

0 意見: