2010年8月9日 星期一

9/8/2010 (Monday) A little bit sunny

People often say, "Monday Blue". It's undeniably, Monday isn't a good day for people to start their tasks and chores.
Same thing goes to me, myself. It is kinda sleepy day. As usual, slept late yesterday, chit chatting until late midnight and have to wake up early morning today. So I have to bear my own consequences. *yawn*
The missions I set for myself, was successfully maintained for one week. @.@"
Should have keep on track in order to accomplish my missions. Gotta restrict myself again. >.<"
You are always the main distraction for me to accomplish my missions. Yes, is you, no more deny. :p
You are the one who made me slept so late, so tell me, why shouldn't I blame on you? XD
Although it is Monday Blue today, I don't really feel that "blue".
I thought we can only chat online, via msn, via sms, for that long and nonstop. Yet, I didn't know that actually by face-to-face, we can chat for 2 hours more. crazy us. You made me recall back my dearest bestie, Jeramin~
Only two persons, but chat for such many topics.
So, the conclusion I get is -- You are really talkative! XD
That was an enjoyable conversation with you. I do hope that you will have the same thought with me. >.<" Although all the while I was talking nonsense. ^^"
There was one topic, one particular thing that you had said. It meant a lot to me, although for u, that's just having some kidding elements. I was touched. T,T
Thanks a lot.


~You are the one, and only one. ^^~

0 意見: