2010年8月14日 星期六

14/8/2010 (Saturday) Normal night

Hmm.. Yesterday did not update my blog. So i will just upload two days' into one blog. How lazy. One of the reason is that, my friend was staying at my home last night. I will feel weird if they are looking at me to update my blog. Now, before going for a movie on a sweet Saturday with my besties, I update my blog. XD

Yesterday night went for group study with my friends. I actually totally didn't feel like going as i can't sure whether i can pretend myself as there was nothing happened on myself.

However, if i were a lecturer, i will definitely fail "me" yesterday. The mood was so uncontrollable. What was i thinking!!

These days, I think I had increased the times that I day dreaming. I can just stare on a thing then think nothing. I had lost the "me" before.
I was quite speechless, when my parents suspected me, has had a bf, secretly, without their knowing. I was so lazy to explain. This made them thought of other more speechless things to me. Such as, I chose not to go back hometown this week. This made them thought that I wanted to have "2 people world" with my bf. *wordless*
Yesterday's study group, movie watching, made them thought me and my bf are in a "sweet condition".
Goodness! I didn't have bf!! How am I going to explain to make you all believe? sigh..

I wanted to ask, you.
Have you think of me, when you are too involve into her things? I was confused, that time. Emotion then lost of control.
At last, I got a conclusion. If she is the one you want, I will help you. We are friends, aren't we?
Your happiness will be my greatest happiness.
Yet, I can't sure that, whether i can still be that close to you, if you have gf already. Sorry, I'm willing to bear any word that you want to scold.


~If I'm not the one you want, what i can do is just let you go. I knew this theory, I understand this theory, just that it's hard for me to apply it on u. Sorry, once again.~

0 意見: