2010年8月13日 星期五

12/8/2010 Thursday windy night

Today was a tiring day. As I yesterday slept very late, today woke up very early, and didn't take my sweetest nap. I don't really understand what did I do during the whole day. Tired for the whole day, at last fed up and skipped my Japanese class, felt guilty. XD

I love the feeling of sitting inside a car, go anywhere with no directions, and talking sharing chit chatting with each others. I think that, most of the people will share out their things when they are sitting in the car. Just have the feeling. Maybe is because of the ambiance, maybe is because of nothing else can chat, but I still love the feeling of sharing.

Tonight, you did share a lot. Pity you. You are the one who particularly don't like to share all your things out. Yet, I knew, you also wanted to know our things. So, you made an exchange. I think you loss a lot. As we are normal to share our things out, but you had sacrificed to share so many important things, included your friends' unknown things. How bad you~ ^^"

You said you will definitely regret for what you had did tonight. But, I will definitely be thankful to you for what you did tonight.

I told you that one of the reason I don't have bf is because of those time we were too young to have a relationship. We don't even know what thing that we actually want.
You asked me, " so is that big enough for you to have a relationship now?"
I wanted to answer you. Yes, I'm big enough to handle a relationship well, I think.. ^^
What we have is time, I can just wait for time to fly by. It's okay. Leave you to think what you are really need now.

My gastric had just annoyed me for two whole days. It made me so not having the appetite to eat. can help me keep fit. not bad, after all.=.="
The food I ate for the whole day, can be just equal to one meal taken normally. @.@"
Not feeling hungry at all, and still, feel like vomiting all the things I had eaten out. Skipped dinner, no supper. But now made me hungry like hell. =(


~I will always remember what you had shared. No worries~ XD

0 意見: