2010年8月22日 星期日

21/8/2010 (Saturday) Blue night

Today woke up early morning, to enter a team building camp for IVAQ. I totally speechless when my leader "forcefully" asked us to attend this camp. It's totally sucks!! The worst camp I had ever entered since my secondary school. I wondered how they gonna be leader in IVAQ. Ya, basically, I'm just so doubt about their capabilities. She totally doesn't have the leadership and just too emotional while deciding plans and giving instructions. She also has bias towards teams in the camp. This really makes us no point to have a team building camp as they all are just main buruk.

No doubt, my team is the worst among 4 teams. Haha! I actually do not know what's going wrong with my team as every camp I attended, my team will just be the last and worst. So, I had get a conclusion that my team members including me, are just not too aggressive. We are those polite and manners type.

Yet, I actually did enjoy in this camp. It was really helped, in team building, although not too much. My team members are all funny type. I love them~

We went to watch my bestie's performance at Tsu Chi straight after we came back from camp. Rush like hell. >.<"
I actually do not really like to go this kinda place, as I think this kinda activities will just brain wash people and it makes me a bit scare of it. Because of my bestie, I decided to go. The performance is excellent! I knew that, my bestie's hardship will not be wasted. She had been prepared since long time ago. They really did a great job. Well done!

Guess what, I really brain-washed by them. lolz! I filled in a form and become a vegetarian for one week, starting from today. I can see all my friends are looking at me one kind. I don't feel like caring, how mad~

Only able to have our dinner at 10pm. But in fact I was not that hungry. After dinner then planned for birthday count down for my another bestie~ So we one car of people went to Portuguese Settlement to feel the sea breeze there. How enjoyable it was! It is definitely better than Klebang, Pantai Puteri. lolz..

Took a lot of pictures tonight and i think my friend will upload to fb soon~ lolz.

You forced me, to choose among a list of people. Do you understand my feelings? How you want me to choose? Who you want me to choose?
It's absolutely okay as I used the same method to treat you back. How will you feel?

The reason I don't want to share to my friends is because, I'm just so indecisive. I scare, my relatives, my friends, my secondary classmates, and so on will give u or me or us pressure. What kinda people they are, I'm pretty sure about it. I believed that, if I share it out, things will go differently. Things will go beyond my expectations and everything will be changed. I just don't want this to happen. So, I rather keep you as a secret of mine, than seeing our relationship status changes to something I don't want to be.


~You are just a secret of mine~

0 意見: