2010年8月27日 星期五

26/8/2010 (Thursday) A night?

Tonight, actually nothing to share with, don't know what to write as well.

Went to watch Phua Chu Kang with my friends. Erm.. this movie quite funny, no doubt. Laughing all the while in the cinema theater. Yet, not many people were watching this film. I wondered why. Planned to have second round of movie watching section but at last gave up as there will be too tired for me if I do so.

Online rumors, saying that tonight 12.30am will be having two moons in the sky as Mars is about 5500km far from Earth. I was so happy as I thought I finally can have a look on such amazing view. Yet, again, it was just a rumors. The real one should be wait until the year of 2019. Sigh.. what age will I be.. =.="

I claimed that we are having a "post-mortem" section for last night's conversation. But you said it wasn't a post mortem, it's in fact a meeting of memory. We both confessed about our feelings after we got back home last night. All those sad emotions, reasons of being sad, were all being excused. Left out all happy memories with us, I will cherish them.

I actually did noticed about your changes these few days. I wondered why but dare not to find out the answers. Yeah, once again, I chose to be a ostrich and hide inside my world. What am I scaring? I don't know. Maybe it's just scare of changing the conditions I'm having. Maybe is scare of the conditions after everything has changed. I know it will definitely have some changes, if, we continue to be like this. Sigh.. should have make a distance between us. But that is so cruel and I'm not having the heart to do so. Too pamper you until I want you to have only happiness and get rid of sadness and sorrows.

A secret: I actually felt like putting my head on your shoulder last night. Yet, my stubbornness does not allow me to do. I have to be firm and strong enough to cope with my own feelings. However, I do hope that someone can offer me his or her shoulder. Someone who is with me whenever I'm tired of everything and need some rest in my life.

Lolz.. it's time for me to be "two is better than one". But, where is the one? who is the one?
It's left to be unanswered. ^^



~Sharing is caring, you finally understand it~

0 意見: